12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop
December 1st – 12th
Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!!!
Also for an extra special something in your stocking check out the Rafflecopter GRAND PRIZE Giveaway below.
I hope you are on Santa’s Nice List!
Peanut Butter Blossoms are my favorite holiday cookie!
Here’s the recipe:
1 1/2 cup of flour
3/4 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 cup of butter, slightly softened
1 cup of peanut butter
1 cup of sugar
2 tsp of vanilla
Hershey’s Kisses or Hugs ~ I love white chocolate.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Sift flour, soda and salt with a wire whisk and set aside.
3. In another bowl, beat butter and peanut butter together.
4. Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
5. Add egg and vanilla.
6. Add flour mixture and combine.
7. Roll dough into 1 to 1-1/2 inch balls and then roll the balls in sugar to coat.
8. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and bake cookies for 8-10 minutes.
9. Remove cookies from oven and press your kiss in the center of each cookie.
10. Allow to cool.
Win an e-copy of my book Armored Hearts by answering the question:
What’s your favorite Holiday cookie?
Grand Prize: $150 Amazon Gift Card or PayPal Cash
First Prize: One (1) eBook from Every Participating Author
Be sure to check out the rest of the hop for more recipes!